Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
Pursuant to Proclamation by the Governor 20-28.15, in-person attendance to Commission meetings is temporarily restricted.
Our Commission meetings are live streamed at http://masonwebtv.com/ and we will accept public comment via email – firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to Commissioners Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext. 419. If you need to listen to the Commission meeting via your telephone, please provide your telephone number to the Commissioners’ office no later than 4 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- October - December Commission Meeting Schedule
- Board of Mason County Commissioners Zoom Meeting Instructions
- Board of County Commissioners Public Comments/Testimony Via Zoom
- Week of October 18th, 2021 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of October 18th, 2021 - Briefing Meeting Packet
- No Regular Meetings Scheduled
Join the Board of County Commissioners Briefing Zoom Meeting
Please check the agendas for meeting days and times.
- 09/29/2021 - News Release - Mason County Burning Restrictions Lifted - EFFECTIVE 8:00 AM – Friday October 1st, 2021 - UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Mason County Community Development Director, as acting Fire Marshal, and in partnership with the Mason County Fire Chiefs’ Association, has determined that current weather conditions within Mason County have moderated and have reduced fire dangers. Mason County is lifting the burn restrictions placed on land clearing burns and residential burning effective Friday October 1st 0800.
- 09/16/2021 - RFP - Housing Needs Assessment - Mason County local government is seeking consultive services to perform a Housing Needs Assessment that evaluates housing options and recommends housing needs that will inform the Housing Chapter of the Comprehensive plan and identify the highest needs for affordable housing in Mason County.
- 08/05/2021 - RFP - State Lobbying Services - Mason County is soliciting proposals for State Lobbying Services from qualified consultants / firms / individuals beginning October 1, 2021. The County anticipates awarding one contract with options for annual renewal for up to three years based on performance.
- 08/02/2021 - RFP - Director of Tourism Development - Mason County, Washington is requesting proposals from qualified firms or individuals for tourism development, marketing services and maintenance of the established tourism marketing campaign in Mason County and to provide support for local festivals and events. This is for services commencing January 1, 2022.
- 08/02/2021 - RFP - Visitor Information Centers - Mason County, Washington is requesting proposals from qualified firms (Defined in RCW 67.28.1816 “…tourism-related facilities owned or operated by nonprofit organizations described under 26 U.S.C. Sec. 501(c)(3) and 26 U.S.C. Sec. 501(c)(6) of the internal revenue code of 1986, as amended”) for providing visitor information services to travelers planning to or in the process of visiting Mason County for recreational purposes. Services shall be provided at locations within the County that provide convenient ingress and egress, high visibility, on major tourist transportation corridors and offer a clean, welcoming environment.
- 07/20/2021 - News Release - Veterans Advisory Board Vacancy - Mason County is seeking applicants who are veterans and a resident of Mason County to fill one vacancy on the Mason County Veterans Advisory Board for a member-at-large position. The position is for a 2-year term.
- 07/20/2021 - News Release - VSP Watershed Work GroupMason County is seeking applications for the Voluntary Stewardship Program (VSP) Watershed Work Group. Established under the Growth Management Act, VSP is a non-regulatory, voluntary approach to protecting critical areas where agricultural activities are occurring. This program is implemented through a Work Plan approved by the Washington State Conservation Commission.
- Campus Map
- Codes and Regulations
- Community Links
- Contacts / Directory
- Emergency Alerts
- Email Us
- Forms / Brochures