Installing a new driveway entrance to your property or relocating the entrance?

You need an access permit from Public Works. The permit application prompts Public Works personnel to check where you want to access the road from your property and ensure it does not create a significant safety hazard for the motorists using the road or adversely affect the drainage. Call Public Works, Phone (360) 427-9670 Ext 450.