Mason County Parks and Trails
11/12/2021 - News Release - Help Shape the Future of Mason County Parks, Recreation, Open Space & Trails - You are invited to help Mason County develop a plan for Parks, Recreation, Open Space and Trails within the region. Your input will help prioritize park and trail improvements over the next six years.
The Mason County Parks, Recreation, Open Space, and Trails (PROST) Plan starts with you! County residents, patrons, and interested stakeholders are invited to participate in this short survey as we plan for the future.
Parks Virtual Workshop
- Mason County is in Phase 3 of the Healthy Washington Roadmap to Recovery
- Mason County Parks & Trails are open during daylight hours (bathrooms, playground toys, and picnic shelters)
- MCRA & Sandhill ballfields require a “Return to Play” plan and are limited to 75 player/coaches & spectators per field
- Mason County Boat Launches are open during daylight hours Thank you for your cooperation
Mission Statement: Provide a diverse system of safe, attractive, and professionally maintained parks, trails, and recreation opportunities designed to enhance the quality of life for all who reside in and visit Mason County
- Carl Olson - Parks Maintenance
Phone: 360-427-9670 ext 725
- Anne Voice - Program Support Technician
Phone: 360-427-9670 ext. 535
- M.C.R.A. Field Conditions - (360) 427-7755
- Public Participation Plan for the comprehensive update to the Parks, Recreation, Open Space and Trails (PROST) plan
- Why are dogs not allowed at Oakland Bay County Park?
- 2013 Parks and Rec Comprehensive Plan
- *** No restrooms at Harvey Rensland, or Menards Landing ***
MCRA New Turf Infields